Meditation is a practice that has been around for centuries. It's been used to help people from all walks of life find peace and focus. Whether you're a beginner or have practiced for years, there are plenty of benefits to be had from this ancient technique.some text
Some Steps to do Meditation-
· The first step is to find a quiet place where you will not be disturbed.
· Next, sit comfortably on the floor or on a chair.
· Now, close your eyes and focus on your breathing. You can use an app or timer to help you keep track of the time.
· When you feel that your mind has wandered from its focus, gently bring it back to your breath.
· Repeat this process for 10-20 minutes.
Meditation can be done in many ways and it is not necessary to sit down on the floor. Meditation is a personal process and you need to find the way that suits you best. But according to specialists, there are many different ways to meditate and each one has a different effect on the body. The most common meditation posture is sitting cross-legged on a cushion on the floor or in a chair with your back straight.